Lab Manual for UCSF Clinical Laboratories
Neuropathology Trainee AANP Awards
For More Information
- Department of Pathology
- 505 Parnassus Avenue
- Room M-551, Box 0102
- San Francisco, CA 94143
- Annie Hiniker, 2013 AANP Travel Award for Abstract 18: Polymyositis and Inclusion Body Myositis in HIV-Positive Individuals: A Study of 19 Cases by A Hiniker, B Daniels, and M Margeta.
- Jennifer Cotter, Honorable Mention, 2013 Matthew T. Moore Award (best presentation dealing with clinicopathologic correlations) for Abstract 183: Determination of a Protocol for Sampling of Neurosurgical Neoplasms by J Cotter, A See, and T Tihan.
- Gerald Reis (with Marta Margeta), 2013 Bailey-Riggs Award for best presentation at the Diagnostic Slide Session (DSS): Case 9 at 54th Annual DSS, CNS hemophagocytic histiocytosis (HLH).
- Gerald Reis, 2014 AANP Travel Award For Abstract 4: Loss of CDKN2A/p16 is Associated with Shortened Overall Survival in Grade II and III Gliomas by G Reis, M Pekmezci, H Hansen, R Marshall, T Rice, J Phillips, J Wiencke, M Wrensch, K Walsh, and A Perry.
- Jennifer Cotter, 2014 Matthew T. Moore Award (best presentation dealing with clinicopathologic correlations) for Abstract 27: Radial Glia Defects and the Pathogenesis of Germinal Matrix Hemorrhage by J Cotter, M Tang, and E Huang.
The University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143
©1998-2015 The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.