Gynecologic Pathology Fellowship
For More Information
- Joseph Rabban, MD, MPH
- Department of Pathology
- 505 Parnassus Avenue
- M-552, Box 0102
- San Francisco, CA 94143-0102
12 months, starting July 1.
Moffitt Hospital, Parnassus Campus
Charles Zaloudek, MD
Joseph Rabban, MD, MPH
Karuna Garg MD (beginning late 2012)
Primary Clinical Role of GYN Fellow
1. Manage GYN consult cases with faculty.
2. Manage GYN confirmation cases with faculty.
3. Manage GYN tumor board cases with faculty.
4. Run weekly GYN tumor board.
5. Provide occasional intraoperative specimen evaluation back-up for GYN cases.
Additional Clinical Duties of GYN Fellow (not primary case management)
1. Preview and sit in on signout of inhouse GYN BIGS/BX cases.
2. Rotate through Dysplasia clinic pathology case signout with Dr. Darragh.
Teaching Duties of GYN Fellow
1. Assist in teaching GYN grossing and histopathology to residents.
2. Assist in teaching GYN laboratories for medical school courses.
3. Assist in maintaining GYN teaching case files.
Research Duties of GYN Fellow
1. Participate in GYN clinical research projects with GYN pathology faculty.
None required, though the option to arrange this can be discussed.
Two years of anatomic pathology residency training are required before starting the fellowship.
Completed application, your most current C.V. and three letters of recommendation.
• 2012-2013 - Filled
• 2013-2014 - Filled
• 2014-2015 - Due November 1, 2012