ABMG Laboratory Fellowship Program: International Doctoral Degrees and International Graduate Medical Training
For More Information
- Allison O'Hollaren, MHA
- (415) 476-2981
- UCSF ABMG Fellowship Program
- Division of Medical Genetics
- University of California, San Francisco
- 550 16th Street
- 4th Floor, Box 0110
- San Francisco, CA 94158
- All individuals seeking certification by the ABMG must fulfill all basic requirements for certification as outlined in the Program Requirements section.
- All individuals with a doctoral degree earned outside of the US, Canada or Puerto Rico must petition the ABMG Credentials Committee at the ABMG Administrative Office in writing prior to applying to our program for medical genetics training in an ABMG-accredited fellowship. The ABMG will determine the equivalency of your doctoral degree.
Information regarding the process to obtain your training equivalency and the documents required by the ABMG may be found here: http://www.abmg.org/pages/cert_forcredential.shtml Fellowship positions can be considered for US Citizens, residents, and holders of J-1 or H-1B Visas. No other Visas can be considered for training positions.