Martha Warnock, MD
Research and Clinical Interests
Since retirement, I have continued my interest in teaching pulmonary pathology by compiling a CD-ROM and by developing a web site on pulmonary pathology in conjunction with collaborators from the Departments of Medicine and Radiology: Dr. Leslie Zimmerman, Dr. Marcia McCowin, and Dr. Michael Gotway. These teaching materials are listed below.
- Practical Pathology of Chest Disease, Drs. Warnock and Zimmerman.
- An Introductory Primer of Pulmonary HRCT, Drs. McCowin and Warnock.
- Overview of Pulmonary Pathology, Dr. Warnock.
- Basic Pulmonary Anatomy, Dr. Warnock.
- Let’s Stop Smoking, Dr. Warnock.
- Radiology-Pathology Correlation in Pulmonary Disease, Drs. Gotway and Warnock.
- Professor Emerita
- Phone: (415) 476-4878
- Mt. Zion
- San Francisco General
- San Francisco VA