Jessica L. Davis, MD
Research and Clinical Interests
My clinical activities include both pediatric pathology and adult surgical pathology, with an emphasis on bone and soft tissue pathology. My research interests are focused on pediatric soft tissue tumors.
- Davis JL, Matsumura L, Weeks DA, Troxell ML. PAX2 expression in Wilms tumors and other childhood neoplasms. Am J Surg Pathol. 2011; 35(8):1186-1194.
- Davis JL, Grenert JP, Horvai AE. Loss of Heterozygosity and Microsatellite Instability Are Rare in Sporadic Dedifferentiated Liposarcoma: A Study of 43 Well-Characterized Cases. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2014; 138(6): 823-827.
- Coffin CM, Davis JL, Boreinstein S. Review: Syndrome-associated soft tissue tumors. Histopathology. 2014; 64:68-87.
- Davis JL and Horvai AE. SATB2 expression is sensitive but not specific for osteosarcoma compared to other high-grade primary bone sarcomas. Histopathology. 2016; 69(1): 84-90.
- Alma B. Sneeden Award for Outstanding Scholarship in Pathology, Oregon Health & Science University
- A. James McAdams Award, Society for Pediatric Pathology
- Assistant Professor
- Laboratory Medicine
- Pediatric Pathology
- Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology
- See UCSF Directory
- Jessica L Davis, MD
- Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, Box 4066
- 1825 4th Street, Room M2369
- San Francisco, CA 94143
- UCSF Mission Bay
- UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital
- UCSF Moffitt-Long Hospital