Jingwei Yu, PhD, MM
Research and Clinical Interests
Genomic and epigenetic analysis of cancer and chromosome disorders, development of chromosomal and molecular markers for clinical diagnosis.
- Yu J, Zhang Y, Qi Z, Kurtycz D, Vacano G and Patterson D. Methylation-mediated downregulation of the B-cell translocation gene 3 (BTG3) in breast cancer cells. Gene Expr 14(3):173-82, 2008.
- Ye L, Chang JC, Lin C, Sun X, Yu J and Kan YW. Induced pluripotent stem cells offer new approach to therapy in thalassemia and sickle cell anemia and option in prenatal diagnosis in genetic diseases. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 106(24):9826-9830, 2009.
- Cohn BR, Joe BN, Zhao S, Kornak J, Zhang VY, Iman R, Kurhanewicz J, Vahidi K, Yu J, Caughey AB and Swanson MG. Quantitative Metabolic Profiles of 2nd and 3rd Trimester Human Amniotic Fluid Using 1H HR-MAS Spectroscopy. Magn Reson Mater Phy 22:343–352, 2009.
- Cohn BR, Fukuchi EY, Joe BN, Swanson MG, Kurhanewicz J, Yu J and Caughey AB. Calculation of Gestational Age in Late Second and Third Trimesters via Ex Vivo Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy of Amniotic Fluid. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 203:76.e1-10, 2010.
- Professor of Clin Lab, Cytogenetics Laboratory Director
- Laboratory Medicine
- Phone: 415-353-4809
- Fax: 415-353-4877
- 185 Berry Street, Suite 290
- San Francisco, CA 94107
- UCSF Medical Center