Lab Manual for UCSF Clinical Laboratories
Girish N. Vyas, PhD
- Vyas GN, Babbitt W: Drugs: Biologicals, In Offersmanns S and Rosenthal W (Eds) Encyclopedia of Molecular Pharmacology, II Edition, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2008; pp 1-13.
- Stiehm ER, Keller MA, Vyas GN. Preparation and use of therapeutic immunoglobulins. Biologicals 2008; 36:363-374.
- Vyas GN, Unconventional Journals: Research Ramification. Letter, Science, 328:427, 2010.
- Lai-Hipp C, Goldberg T, Scott E, Ziman A, Vyas GN. Pooled peripheral blood mononuclear cells provide an optimized cellular substrate for HIV-1 isolation during acute infection. Transfusion 2010; (In Press).
- Vyas GN, Stoddart C, Fileding C, Norman J, Goldberg T, Lai-Hipp C, Brennan T. Membrane-bound HIV-envelope proteins from inactivated viri9ons of newly transmitted HIV-1 in humans are infection-free in SCID-hu Thy/Liv mouse model. (In preparation for submission to J Virol).
- 1969 Jean Julliard Prize of the International Society of Blood Transfusion
- Laboratory Medicine
- Transfusion Medicine
- Virology/Immunology of Blood-borne Infections
- Girish N. Vyas, PhD
- Laboratory Medicine, Box 0134
- 513 Parnassus Avenue, Room S-561
- San Francisco, CA 94143
Other UCSF Organizational Association(s)
- UCSF Liver Center
- AIDS Research Institute
The University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143
©1998-2016 The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.